Vice-Rector for Research, Teaching and International Cooperation
Zubrytska Mariya Oleksiyivna
Tel.: (+38 032) 239-44-55
The Vice-Rector for Research, Teaching and International Cooperation is in charge of the following activities:
- control over the implementation of decisions taken by public authorities responsible for higher education, decrees by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, decisions taken by the Scholarly Council of the University, Rector’s decrees and decisions taken by the Rectorate;
- international cooperation;
- conducting negotiations with foreign delegations;
- participation of the University students and staff in internships, international conferences and studying abroad;
- promotion of the University among prospective students and postgraduate students;
- exchange of information with foreign organizations, funds, educational establishments;
- coordination of projects (grants) related to the organization of learning process;
- acceptance for studies, allocation of rooms in dormitories, registration and social security of foreign students and postgraduate students;
- providing faculties, colleges and departments with information on international grants, programmes, scholarships;
- work of faculty libraries and control over supplying textbooks and methodological literature to the libraries;
- submission for the Rectorate’s consideration of information on holding international conferences at the University;
- designing programmes for the reception of foreign delegations and individuals at the University;
- teaching foreign postgraduate students, interns and students;
- internships for foreign students;
- introducing changes to the general documentation concerning international relations;
- coordination of the work of educational and cultural centres of foreign countries at the University;
- reporting on international activity;
- promotion of the University’s achievements in international institutions;
- preparation of prompt responses to organizations and public appeals related to international cooperation;
- working with consulates of foreign states and ensuring visa
1980 – She graduated from Lviv Polytechnic.
1980-1984 – Fellow of the Institute of Urban Design.
1989 – She graduated from the Ivan Franko State University of Lviv, Faculty of Philology.
1991-1996 – Fellow of Lviv branch of the Institute of Literature.
1996-1998 – Founder and Director of the Center for Humanities.
Since 1998 – Vice-Rector of Lviv University.
Since 2001 – Docent at the Department of Theory of Literature and Comparative Literature.
Mariya Zubrytska taught at the Jagiellonian University (Poland), Penn State University (USA), Monash University (Australia).
Phenomenological criticism, theory of receptive aesthetics. She has authored about 60 academic papers.