The Department of Inorganic Chemistry of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv invites to take part in the conference on “Modern trends in teaching chemistry”, which will take place in the classroom № 2, at the Faculty of Chemistry (Lviv, St. Cyril and Methodius, 6), 14 April 2018.
The Conference’s Work Programme:
- teaching Chemistry in general education and vocational schools;
- methodical training of chemists in higher educational establishments;
- motivation and formation of a steady interest in the study of chemistry as an important natural science;the latest information and communication technologies in chemical education;
- the research component of the activity of the teacher of chemistry;
- the priority directions of scientific research in the field of chemistry and the implementation of their results in the professional training of chemistry teacher.
Registration of participants: at 9.30 a.m
The conference starts at 10.00 a.m
You can find out more about the conference at the link.