Sport is an integral part of the educational process and University life. The Department of Physical Education provides the students with the physical training and organizes the educational process and the work of the sports groups.
Students within the frame of classes in physical training have the opportunity to choose one of many sports groups:
– fitness aerobics (shaping, rhythmic gymnastics),
– cyclic sports (athletics, orienteering),
– strength sports (athletics, weightlifting, powerlifting, armwrestling),
– martial arts (Boxing, judo, Sambo, Greco-Roman wrestling, karate, fencing),
– team sports (basketball, volleyball, football, futsal, handball, table tennis, badminton),
– therapeutic swimming and yoga (for students of special medical groups).
There is a swimming pool for the students and employees’ physical training. It functions in sports and training centre at the University. Students can access the swimming pool within the frame of classes in physical training. The staff and students can access the pool on a fee basis in their free time. In addition to this, employees can receive free passes to the swimming pool in the Trade Union.
Here are the following memberships in order to access the swimming pool:
– single membership (1 hour) – 36 UAH
– single membership (1 hour) with the student/post-graduate student/employee ID card presented – 30 UAH,
– monthly membership – 288 UAH.
– monthly membership with the student/post-graduate student/employee ID card presented – 240 UAH.
Students, postgraduates and employees receive discounts on single and monthly passes.
For more information visit our website